Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Now THAT's A Birthday

From the Vodka Pundit:
None of the usual latenight blogging today – I'll be asleep. Birthday dinners here mean three hours of food, four hours of drinking, and 30 minutes before passing out, spent in bed, moaning, wishing we weren't too full and drunk to have some riotous birthday sex. It's what we always do for each other's birthdays.

Melissa, of course, is to blame/credit for starting the tradition.
Indeed, as Glenn Reynolds would say...go read how this tradition got started. Stephen is one lucky guy...

Speaking of Birthdays, Mark Chimes in....


(phony sniff sniff) I went up to my friends' house on Sunday, April 25, my birthday...and all I got was a dinner at Mio's and a bit of extra work for show prep...Those (phony sniff) Conservative Cockroaches don't care about me...(sniff, sigh)... Even though, I did not tell them it was my birthday, and even though I did not tell them I wanted to do anything, and even though they offered me the choice of doing something else.....because, you see, they should cater to me even when I don't say anything....(realizes what he is saying, then slams his head into the wall to clear out the hamster spirits)

Really, I wish I had the tradition this guy does...woohoo....of course, if I did, you all wouldn't have me around so much blogging, I would be....um....busy and stuff (woohoo!)
However, Forrest Gump did say in "Gumpisms: the Wit and Wisdom of Forrest Gump", Piece of Mind over piece of @$$..... heh....
Note to Matt and D: Guys, don't take above b.s. seriously...I was merely satirizing the pathetic ramblings of someone else...... sniff sniff..... :)