Monday, April 26, 2004

Teresa Against Abortion Before She Was For it?

From the New York Daily News
Teresa Heinz Kerry says she's pro-choice but believes abortion is "stopping the process of life," it was reported yesterday.

"My belief - and I maybe am very wrong - is that women, generally speaking, do not want to have abortions," Heinz Kerry said.

"With the exception of people who are mindless - and there will always be mindless people of both sexes - most women wouldn't want to," she added.

Heinz Kerry once said that she was "not 100% pro-choice," but told the magazine that now the issue is black and white for her.

"I ask myself if I had a 13-year-old daughter who got drunk one night and got pregnant, what would I do. Christ, I'd go nuts," Heinz Kerry said.

Asked if he shares his wife's views, Kerry told Newsweek, "I do not know the answer to that. We've never - she's never had to vote."

Matt's Chat

Mark says it better than I would...

Mark's Remarks


John Kerry--"I do not know the answer to that (if he and Teresa share the views on abortion). We've never-she's never had to vote."

OK, Mr. Kerry, my question is: do you ever, like, you know, talk and stuff? I mean, come on, your wife has embarrassed you AGAIN and you are trying to cover up for it. She's never had to vote!? Come on, take a stand, you know, show some backbone.

And, isn't it funny, Teresa makes a better anti-abortion argument than some anti-abortion people I know: 'most women do not want to have abortions.' Then why do they? Could it be because they are bombarded with neo-feminist propaganda that you support that states it IS NOT a life? Isn't your stance a bit hypocritical, when you accept support of the crowd that says abortion is not about life but a choice, but yet you yourself, Ms. Heinz-Kerry, say that it IS ending a life?

Wow, more lies, doubletalk and nuance.....I simply cannot imagine this guy as a President, can you?