Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Have a safe and wonderful holiday everybody!

This year, I am thankful for a lot. It's been a pretty good year. I am thankful for my friends and family. I am thankful for surviving another year at my job. I am thankful for the new opportunity to grow as a blogger and the old privilege of teaching my students how to play trumpet better.

I'm thankful that Mark and Doug and Tom (and where is Sean these days?) still participate in this experiement in writing. And I am especially thankful for all of our regular readers: Kevin B., Mahatma, Chris and Lisa. I'm thankful for the Cabal of Liberal Readers of WMD: Kevin Irwin, JD, Peter van P., Peter K. (the rest of you guys seriously need to start blogs). And I am most thankful for my friends in the Southern Ohio Blogger Alliance: Viking Spirit, Bizzy, Nix Guy, Project Logic, and Porkopolis. I'm sure that I have left people out here, forgive me...

Most of all, I am thankful for those out there protecting my right to have my say. To our brave soldiers, airmen, sailors, and Marines...you have my most heartfelt thanks.