Saturday, April 21, 2007

Liberal Profiles in Parenting: Alec Baldwin

Let's nominate this moronic twit for father of the year.....NOT
An enraged Alec Baldwin unleashed a volcanic tirade of threats and insults on his 11-year-old daughter, Ireland, calling her a "thoughtless little pig," and bashing her mother Kim Basinger -- and TMZ has obtained the whole thing unfiltered and raw. And we've learned, a family law judge was so alarmed after hearing the tape, she has temporarily barred Baldwin from having any contact with his child.

After Ireland failed to answer her father's scheduled phone call from New York on April 11, Alec went berserk on her voice mail, saying "Once again, I have made an ass of myself trying to get to a phone," adding, "you have insulted me for the last time."

Switching his train of thought, Baldwin then exercised his incredible parenting skills and took a shot at his ex-wife, declaring, "I don't give a damn that you're 12-years-old or 11-years-old, or a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn't care about what you do." The irate Baldwin went on to say, "You've made me feel like s**t" and threatened to "straighten your ass out."

"This crap you pull on me with this goddamn phone situation that you would never dream of doing to your mother," screamed Baldwin, "and you do it to me constantly over and over again."

Before hanging up, Baldwin warned the child, "You better be ready Friday the 20th to meet with me."

We've learned that on Wednesday, Los Angeles County Superior Court commissioner Maren Nelson heard the tape and temporarily suspended Baldwin's visitation rights. A hearing is set for May 4, where the judge could permanently deny Baldwin visitation or contact with Ireland.




The audio of this vile screed is available here.

This is the problem with liberals. It is all about them and their struggle. To Mr. Baldwin, this child is just a trophy in a war with his ex-wife. The man is a psychopath. He is a disgrace to fathers everywhere. But wait, the blowup dad who called his daughter a thoughtless pig (doesn't he know about girls and their esteem issues, especially in the pre-teen and teen years?)responded on the website, and as usual, he is the victim, not his daughter:
Everyone who knows me privately knows that certain people will go to any lengths to embarass me and to disrupt my relationship with my daughter.

In such public cases, your opponents attempt to take a picture of you on your worst day and insist that this is who you are as a person. Outside the doors of divorce court, I have friends, I have respect from people I work with and I have a normal relationship with my daughter. All of that is threatened whenever one enters a court room.

Although I have been told by numerous people not to worry too much, as all parents lose their patience with their kids, I am most saddened that this was released to the media because of what it does to a child. I'm sorry, as everyone who knows me is aware, for losing my temper with my child. I have been driven to the edge by parental alienation for many years now. You have to go through this to understand. ( Although I hope you never do.) I am sorry for what happened. But I am equally sorry that a court order was violated, which had deliberately been put under seal in this case.

Once my book is published, I'm sure more people will understand the incredible strains created by parental alienation.

So, it is all everyone else's fault but his, but he is willing to make a cheap buck off of his "struggle" with a new book coming out. Gosh, I didn't know cro-magnon savages who berate their children as such could write. Maybe someone should write him a role he should play, that of a real father.

I have known fathers involved in custody battles with their kids, where the kids have been used as tools against them. They never engage in the juvenile and psychotic namecalling Baldwin did. Some bastion of tolerance, Alec. You are pathetic.