Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Primary Update

  • ...just got back from voting for myself in the Central Committee race. Fear not, I was unopposed. King, on the other hand, is not


  • I am shocked -- SHOCKED -- to find gambling going on in this establishment! There are Democrat shenanigans going on in Cuyahoga County...


  • We shall see what happens when results start getting published, but the Secretary of State's website is a VAST improvement over years past...


  • 7:00 PM - Let me give a shout out to our friends at the Butler County GOP Headquarters tonight. I'm feeling a little under the weather tonight or I would be there with you all...


  • 7:15 PM - What races am I watching tonight? So glad you asked...
    POTUS-R
    POTUS-D
    OH-02-R
    OH-02-D
    OH-03-D
    OH-07-R
    OH-10-D
    OH-16-R
    OH-18-R
    12th Appeals-R (both seats)
    OhioSen-10-R
    OhioHouse-34-R
    OhioHouse-35-R
    OhioHouse-53-R
    Butler County Commission
    Clermont County Commission

  • 7:20PM - Vermont Results courtesy of an AP News Alert:
    MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) In Vermont, Barack Obama has won the Democratic primary and John McCain has won the Republican primary.
    Who didn't see those results coming?


  • 7:40PM - Apparently there have been some problems in Sandusky, so results will not be released by any county until 9PM...now I'm kind of wishing I was partying down over at the Todd Mahal...


  • 8:27PM - Obama may SAY he believes in hope and change, but it looks like the same old act to me...he's filed absurd lawsuits already...