Tuesday, April 01, 2008

WMD Blast



Here are a few things that I have been reading today...

  • Earlier today, I posted a piece that talked about Hamilton Journal-News' Josh Sweigart's blog, well, Dayton Daily News' Marty Gottlieb got a blog too...and this post is actually fairly acurate...at least I was nodding more often in agreement than shaking my head in disgust...which for Marty is a feat.


  • AP News Alerts:

  • WASHINGTON (AP) The Associated Press has learned that the Bush administration will bypass more than 30 laws and regulations in an effort to complete 670 miles of fence along the southwest U.S. border by the end of this year.


  • They phrase this in such a way that the reader might be left with the impression that the AP doesn't approve... I do... Mr. President, build that wall!