Thursday, September 25, 2008

OH-07: Who is Ishema Umuhoza?

Apparently, when I said this...
Translation: Sharen Neuhardt has been, allegedly, harboring an illegal alien. This is BIG news for OH-07 fans.
...this morning in the WMD Blast, that was enough for leftard blogger Eric Vessels to blow a gasket and start with the foul name calling.

For the record, I don't see what is so controversial about what I said. And I'd also like to point out that I wouldn't have even seen the DDN piece this morning if it weren't from an assist from PolitickerOH's morning email... To be perfectly honest, I thought the DDN piece was pretty much a sob story that put Mr. Umuhoza in a pretty sympathetic role.

But since I now know that this topic has struck a nerve, I decided to dig a little deeper and what have I found behind Door Number Two? Well, I have discovered quite a bit about our angelic illegal... Mr. Umuhoza has a few problems that we now -- thanks to leftard blogger Eric Vessels -- have to reveal to the world since leftard blogger Eric Vessels has called me out.

Mr. Umuhoza is, in fact, an illegal alien. He apparently has a drinking problem. He has some money problems. And he also has some driving problems. All of which means that Mr. Umuhoza has serious legal problems.

Let's examine those one by one, shall we, for leftard blogger Eric Vessels' sake... Pardon me while I drop some documents...

Mr. Umuhoza's Immigration Problems



This document proves that Mr. Umuhoza is considered to be an illegal alin by the United States government and also shows that he is living with the Neuhardt family.



He has had five asylum hearings denied...











He has had a request to re-open his case denied.



It looks to me as if Mr. Umuhoza has had a fair shot at our legal immigration system.

Mr. Umuhoza's Drinking Problems



On two occasions (see documents below), Mr. Umuhoza has been charged with Public Intoxication.





Mr. Umuhoza's Money Problems



In all fairness, Mr. Umuhoza's money problems stem from the fact that while he has a degree from the Univesity of Dayton, he can't get a job because he's an illegal alien. I mention the money problems because I'm thorough...





Now, this one indicates a problem with paying some taxes...



Mr. Umuhoza's Driving Problems



Not having a license to drive myself is why I don't do it. Mr. Umuhoza doesn't think that the law applies to him...









Mr. Umuhoza's Legal Problems



Mr. Umuhoza has been the subject of four warrants:









...which brings us to this arrest...



...and this ICE Detainer...



...and the mugshot...

...which I'm not going to publish because I have more class than leftard blogger Eric Vessels.

Sharen Neuhardt's Judgement Problems



  • I heard that Sharen Neuhardt is playing off the Public Intoxication charges as if Mr. Umuhoza was just out sucking down a beer with his buddies. You don't get charged for that...this is a bit more serious than that.


  • After one of those driving problems, you'd think that the lawyer in Sharen Neuhardt would tell the kid to stop driving and follow the law...


  • You would think that a lawyer would know better than to harbor an illegal alien. Particularly a lawyer who is handling Mr. Umuhoza's case...


  • That Sharen Neuhardt would attempt to shift focus off her problems and those of her client without explaining herself is a pathetic attempt at spinning horrible news for her political aspirations and indicative of the hopeless situation she now finds herself in...


  • Exit Questions


    1. He was cited for driving without a license- who does the car belong to? Does it belong to Sharen Neuhart or Whitehall Farm?

    2. Did he ever work on the farm in the summer? Did Sharen Neuhardt pay his taxes?

    3. How did he get federal student loans? Is it true that Sharen Neuhardt paid part of them off?

    4. How did he get a social security number to apply for a federal student loan?

    5. What is the penalty for harboring an illegal? What about aiding and abetting a person with a warrant out? What about the civil penalties from the bar association?