Tuesday, February 17, 2004

One Hand Clapping for Marriage/Weddings


Donald Sensing has a great post about how the church should get out of the "wedding business" and stay focused on the institution (and sacrament if you are Catholic) of marriage.

Matt's Chat

I think Donald presents an interesting solution to the gay marriage issue. I could certainly support his idea...

Mark's Remarks


I am sorry....I respectfully disagree....while the idea has some merit, I find it to be indicative of the attitude of many today...let them have their way, it is a losing battle...let's not stand up....I, for one, am tired of that. While I will not judge what people do in their bedrooms, I am not going to shy away from the marriage issue. This is a cultural battle, and we (meaning Christians and other conservative types) have given in far too many times to the humanists. Just my opinion....