Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Perry on Polier


Timothy Perry has all you need on the wrap up and analysis of the Kerry Scandal.

Matt's Chat

Tim's set of conclusions are, as he said, logical. I can't think of any other end game for this story. I won't speculate here, but I have my thoughts on it, for sure.

Mark's Remarks


Very logical questions and conclusions. However, I think there is some chicanery going on.... Why would the family call Kerry a sleazeball then endorse him for President? Why would Ms. Polier joke about dating the next President then now act as if the idea were foreign to her? I just do not know. Even if it is not Ms. Polier as the "other woman", Kerry has a playboy history and I do think that he has been unfaithful, to his current wife, and certainly to the voters of Massachusetts and the citizens of this country, as well as his "band of brothers", vets of the Vietnam War.