Thursday, April 29, 2004

An Observation

From the TIB Network:
Is it just me or does John Kerry sound like a complete idiot? I've been reading transcripts of Kerry speeches and interviews and I have come to the conclusion that Democrats who call the President stupid need to look at their candidate. The man has a very hard time completing sentences. Between the lying/uncomfortable "tell" of his cough (fantastic analysis from Rush Limbaugh) to his stumbling/rambling sentences; the man has trouble communicating. At all. Period.

Here is an example from the Kerry interview on Hardball with Chris Matthews:

"KERRY: No-there's no question, Chris, about what I did. There never was. I stood up in front of cameras, in front of people, reporters. I think Tom Oliphant (ph) wrote a column today saying he was there. He saw what I did. He wrote about what I did.

People knew-there was no-you know, this is, I think, an effort by the Republicans to do what they always do. They did it to John McCain in South Carolina. They attacked him on an extraordinarily personal level.

MATTHEWS: Right.

KERRY: Challenged his patriotism and the quality of his service in prison in Hanoi.

They took on Max Cleland, challenged his commitment to the defense of our nation and his patriotism.

And now they're trying to do it to me. And I'm not going to let them do it. I'm going to-you know, it seems to me that it-it shows how desperate they are. I mean, they are-here they are, the president of the United States of America, the vice president, in the month of April attacking a not yet even completely nominated nominee personally...

MATTHEWS: Right."


We know what he is TRYING to say, but he can't seem to get it out. Democrats are going to be eating all that "Bush is an idiot" crap.

- Matt



Mark's Remarks


OK, first of all, I have been saying this guy sounds like a fool for months. Matt simply wrote it first. :)

Secondly, MR. KERRY, FOR THE LAST TIME: every time I see a Bush person on TV, read their speeches, they go out of their way to congratulate you on your service and Vietnam, and they MAKE IT CLEAR they are not attacking that. Are you so unconfident of your service that you must make up attacks? Are you so unconfident in the rightness of your voting record that you have to deflect attacks ON YOUR VOTING RECORD, not your military service; with victim playing and empty headed comments? Are you so much of a two faced person that you will say Vietnam service should not be used to attack an opponent (your defense of Clinton in the 1990s), yet you did it just this week with attacks on Bush, Cheney, and Co. Come on, Mr. Kerry, actually make an effort to sound relevant and rational.