Thursday, July 08, 2004

Kerry/Edwards Update

From My Way News:
An upbeat John Kerry campaigned for the first time with running mate John Edwards on Wednesday and boasted that the Democratic team has a "better vision, better ideas" than its Republican counterpart - and joked, "we've got better hair."

Matt's Chat

Better hair? That's the message for America... That is, I suppose, all they really have to offer us, I suppose, but I would have thought that the Kerry/Edwards campaign would have put together a bit more smoke and mirrors... Hair is all they got, I'll be voting for Bush/Cheney...and you should too!

Mark's Remarks

Hair is about all they got, Matt. Their policies are retreads from the Carter years (the "manufacturing hiring tax break", etc.) and the Clinton years (socialized Medicine) that have been proven as failures. And, just like their party, they have no vision so they have to do what their Hollywood friends do, rely on looks.

I'll take brains over looks anyday of the week and twice on Sunday for my nation's leaders, thank you very much.

But, speaking of looks, doesn't John Kerry's face look like someone had fun cutting treebark?

And Edwards, behind that smile and in those eyes, can't you see 'helter skelter'?

John Kerry Delinda Est!