Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fifth Anniversary of WMD

Today we celebrate the fifth anniversary of Weapons of Mass Discussion. It has been a really good ride and we have so many people to thank...

I have to start with Mark. Mark and I started WMD and I think I can say for the both of us that the blogging experience has surpassed our every expectation.

Our regular contributors -- Sean, Doug, Don and guest posters Tom and Heather -- have added a lot and have always managed to step up when Mark and I were unable to post regularly. Thanks a bunch for sharing your thoughts and wisdom...

Our regular readers -- Each and every one of you, whether you are a frequent commenter or just a lurker, is a valuable part of what WMD is all about. So thank you, too, for helping making WMD what it is...

Our sources -- You know who you all are and we thank you for sending in all the great material over the years.

MUCH, MUCH MORE TO COME...STAY TUNED...OPEN THREAD IN COMMENTS...