Monday, February 16, 2004

Dem Alert: Kerry Has Bad Blood


From the Honolulu Star-Bulletin:

Democratic presidential candidates are constantly being compared with the current commander in chief. Now, two Hawaii genealogy buffs say they have proof President Bush and the current Democratic front-runner share similarities thicker than water.

President Bush, left, and Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., are also purportedly related to Walt Disney and Marilyn Monroe.

Bruce and Kristine Harrison, publishers of historical databases, traced back the family histories of Bush and Democratic Sen. John Kerry.

The result? They're cousins.

Well, 16th cousins, three times removed, to be exact. But cousins, nonetheless.


Matt's Chat

I'm not sure who should be more offended...my vote goes to Bush.

Mark's Remarks


This is an outrage! Lie after lie after lie....Halliburton!!! I demand an investigation. Oh, wait, I can't even use my freakin Halliburton line because a vain, self-promoting liberal stole the helicopter reference from me.....of course, he will claim it is his, but he has not had an original thought...ever.