Friday, January 07, 2005

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU'LL DO ALL DAY!

By Matt for the TIB Network:

Go here and vote for our entry (#65 - Dude, Where's My BLOG?) in Radioblogger.com's/Hugh Hewitt's BLOG photoshop contest. We made the top ten cut! Now let's take the crown!!!

I'm about a third of the way through the book and it is a terrific read. I recommend to all who are interested in the blogosphere.

Update

Things aren't looking so good for us at the moment...we're in last...BlogExplosion folks, I encourage you to use your thirty seconds voting for me...thanks a bunch!

1/8 Update

If it weren't for the fact that our entry was selected for the final cut out of 300+ entries, I'd start to feel a little bit like Norman... Keep voting folks...we've got another day to go! Thanks to all who have voted...

Islamofascism Delenda Est!