Friday, July 29, 2005

Hackett says, "Your Momma!"

That's it! No more high road. This crosses the line:
Hackett is unapologetic. "I've said that I don't like the son-of-a-b—— that lives in the White House but I'd put my life on the line for him," he says.
Now, I don't know about you, but I don't think it is right to bring the President's momma in on this.

This woman...


...is the wife of a former President of the United States. She is the mother of another President of the United States and the Governor of Florida. She is a grandmother for crying out loud.

There is absolutely no reason to call her a bitch just because you are throwing a temper tantrum. NONE.

Liberals, remember how you all whined that John Bolton wasn't right for the UN Ambassadorship because of his "temperment"? Where the hell are you people now? Hypocrites, the lot of you.

Will Major Paul Hackett, who is STILL a commissioned officer in the United States Marine Corps be brought up on charges of being in violation of Article 88 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice for this comment?
Republican nominee Jean Schmidt, a former state representative, has criticized Hackett for saying several weeks ago that Bush was a greater threat to U.S. security than al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.
That tidbit was in the Cincinnati Enquirer on June 10th.

In the New York Times (7/27/05), Major Hackett criticized President Bush's service in the Texas Air National Guard, calling him a "chickenhawk." So much for not questioning who served and how, eh?

Major Hackett, what little respect I had for you has just been spent.

You are not fit to represent the 2nd District of Ohio. It may very well be up to a court martial to decide if you are fit to wear the uniform of the United States Marine Corps. Thank God I don't have to make that decision, I'm thoroughly disgusted with you.

Mark's Remarks


I think this could be a case of liberal projection...my sources said they saw Hackett chasing after a bulldog screaming "Momma! Momma!"