Tuesday, January 24, 2006

NOT ONE DIME Update

For the second year in a row, I have been "selected" to represent my voting precinct in the NRSC's Leadership Survey. Basically, they ask a bunch of dumb questions like "Should we really pursue a conservative agenda or sit on butts like we have this year?" I get more infuriated the deeper I get in to thing...and then comes the hit for cashola...to which I write in very large, all-capital letters: "NOT ONE DIME" and then proceed to spell out exactly why I think the NRSC ought not to support folks like Lincoln Chaffee and Mike DeWine in primaries when there are more conservative candidates running.

If you get "selected" for this particular honor, feel free to do the same...

Mark's Remarks

Nice to know we still think alike, amigo. got the same survey, did the same thing....Now, if they would only send our Halliburton!(tm) checks, I would be happy....