Sunday, November 05, 2006

A Word About the Liberal Cover Up of Vicki Almay's Revelations

Some people are trying real hard to change the subject from the fiasco that was the Secretary of State's office under Sherrod Brown by saying that the undercover agent that was sent in to buy drugs wasn't actually an agent...or something.

Here are the facts: Vicki Almay was sent in to the Secretary of State's office, undercover, to buy drugs from Sherrod Brown's staff. There appears to be no disputing that...

Now, this guy seems to think that I am criticizing the Ohio State Patrol. That could NOT be farther from the truth if he just made it up...which, by the way, he has.
It is absolutely unbelievable how members of the State of Ohio Blog (SOB) Alliance have been brazen in their smear campaign against the employees of the Ohio Department of Public Safety on behalf of Ken Blackwell and now Mike DeWine.

It is one thing to smear me. I was prepared for that. But when there appears to be a coordinated effort by SOB Alliance members to smear my co-workers (including at least 1,600 State Highway Patrol troopers), these bloggers will be revealed for who they are.

The politically correct term would be Karl Rove wannabees. My co-workers would use a more direct term: bullies.
I'll say it again, dude, your problem is with the Columbus Dispatch, the Dayton Daily News and the Cleveland Plain Dealer. If you had a problem with my blogging, instead of issuing a not-so-veiled threat, you could have emailed me and presented your evidence. Perhaps, I would have issued an update...you don't know... As usual, you moonbat liberals go directly to threats.

You want to "reveal" me...be my guest...but remember to portray me accurately, because I'm not going to be playing games with you. I think you are dangerous. You have clearly been using government resources for political purposes and that won't be going over very well when people start learning more about who you are...

As for the Ohio State Patrol...it is a great organization and I support them 100%. I have no idea where this guy is coming from...