Wednesday, May 30, 2007

TIB Radio in the Media - American Experience with Cornell McCleary

Word is out! Check out the news from the Columbus Dispatch:
Controversial talk-show host Cornell McCleary, who left WTVN (610 AM) in March 2006, will launch a streaming audio show this weekend on www.american-experience.us.

The program will air live from 7 to 10 p.m. Sundays, the same times that his Power Play was heard on WTVN.

"I want to go toe-to-toe with WTVN," the community and political activist said. "It's not a grudge thing, it's accountability. I believe the Internet is the wave of the future and can challenge the broadcast industry."

He plans to have guests and take phone calls, as he did in the past.

"I still have a lot of respect for WTVN, but I have to heed my calling," McCleary said. "I do believe this is the future of activism. I'm always walking down roads that have not been paved."