Thursday, October 18, 2007

We Get Letters: "Sherrod Brown Writes Like a Girl"

Yes, it is true...we have fans who write in to the WMD mailbox from time to time. Usually, we keep these things private, but every now and then we get one that we just have to share. This one comes from one of our female regulars...
Something I think is funny…

I’m sure you’re all familiar with the Rush Limbaugh smear letter from Harry Reid to Mark Mays, CEO of Clear Channel. The bidding is darn near $1 million. I want everyone in Ohio to know that Brown signed it and as such, even when we must hold our noses, elections have consequences.

AND, Brown flipping writes like a chick. So he not only looks like a commie sissy, but writes like a commie sissy.

As a chick, I find that offensive.

[Name Withheld]
Well, needless to say, we had to check that out...

Here it is...Sherrod Brown's signature on the smear letter:



Be sure to vote in the poll over in sidebar...

UPDATE: The results are in and they speak for themselves...
Yes. He is a girly man! 15 (93%)

No. I am a girly man! 0 (0%)

Yes. As a chick that offends me! 1 (6%)

No. As a fellow chick, I can say you don't know what you're talking about! 0 (0%)

Votes so far: 16
Poll closed