Thursday, February 07, 2008

One Down...

One down...three to go...I almost said "two to go" but then I remembered that RON PAUL! was still in this thing...

UPDATE: Even in defeat, Blew Blewitt can't help himself by saying that American Republicans are religious bigots for not supporting Romney. Note to Blew...THERE WERE TONS OF REASONS NOT TO SUPPORT MITT and Mormonism wasn't one of them! It is precisely this kind of arrogance that caused my loss of respect for you Mr. Blewitt and it is a similar sort of display that I fully expect we'll see from Maverick McCain again soon... You can NOT stick it to the base of the party and keep on expecting them to just take it. The diehards, like you and me Mr. Blewitt, will keep on keeping on...but more than a few conservatives have had enough...and to be perfectly honest, I'm not that far off from joining them.