Tuesday, March 25, 2008

WMD Blast: Read The Point Edition


Posting is likely to be light again today as I continue to struggle -- in the limited amount of "free" time I have -- with a leadership situation in an organization to which I belong. In the mean time, I encourage you to check out the Alliance blogs or our good friend Ben Keeler's efforts over at The Point.

MORNING UPDATES:

  • Cincinnati Beacon: "Wulsin Fact Check Request to Enquirer and Dayton Daily News Editorial Page Editors" -- No matter how hard they try to cover up for thier girl, this malariotherapy business is not going away until the truth is revealed. OH-02 fans ought to read this one...


  • EVENING UPDATES:

  • I don't think that the voices of a bunch of old fogeys is going to convince ANYBODY in Ohio that gambling ought to be legal here, but I give them an 'A' for effort...but seriously, Federation Under-Secretary Nilz Baris is NOT going to convince me of much of anything... Here's how that one goes:
    Capt. Kirk: Pvt. Barbara Ann Glass, a Gambling agent?
    Nilz Baris: You heard me.
    Capt. Kirk: I heard you.
    Spock: He simply could not believe his ears.