Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mike DeWine for Attorney General?

This tidbit just hit my email box from a source I trust a bunch:
Mike DeWine may be coming back to run for AG. Right now, I think it's between DeWine and Betty Montgomery, and I have a good source saying that Montgomery is very inclined not to do it. I don't think any of the county prosecutors (O'Brien, Deters, Yost) will budge because it's an election year.
Well, it beats DeWine for Governor; but seriously Ohio GOP, I think we can do better than this. Ohio Democrats would just love to beat this guy again...

I think my source is right about the county prosecutors though...I don't see any of them moving in to this fight now...

UPDATE 1: Upon hearing this momentous news, Mark, the Whole D@*^ Show says, "Oh my God! We're going to lose again!"