Friday, June 06, 2008

WMD Blast: What He Said Edition

Well, there isn't much going on at the moment that I feel compelled to write about so I'll just give you a few links of stuff I'm reading and open up a thread for Ask WMD...

  • What he said... This sort of thinking is part of what really turns me off about the RNC. But as Turk says, it must be working because they keep doing it.


  • What he said... Yeah, Dirty Harry is RIGHT...Spike Lee ought to shut his face!


  • What he said... If done right, McCain might tap in to American exceptionalism in a way that hasn't been touched since JFK.


  • What he said... OH-05's Rep. Bob Latta took part in this week's Leadership Stake Out. View the video by clicking on the video tab at the House GOP website. Congressman Latta is the last speaker.


  • UPDATE: Since that last item was an update, I thought I'd take a moment to remind the usual suspects that now would be a good time to flood my email box with good stuff to talk about... You know who y'all are... :)


  • What he said... We lost a Great American yesterday. Tru dat.


  • MORE LATER...

    UPDATE 2: Previously on WMD, we covered the press release from Rep. Jordan's office defending Judge DeWeese from the ACLU. The Lima News has picked up the story... Again, Jordan's petition to support DeWeese is here.

    UPDATE 3: What he said... I have Republican Leader, my Congressman and a Great American -- John Boehner -- 's weekly column up over at the Butler County Bugle.