Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mayor Mallory Endorses Fisher for Senate

This just hit the WMD Mailbag:
I’ve been fighting to improve the lives of the hardworking men and women of our city since I was sworn in as Mayor of Cincinnati in 2005.

For years I have known Lee Fisher as a public servant who is working tirelessly to create and save jobs throughout Ohio and provide economic opportunity for every Ohioan.

That’s why I’m proud to endorse Lee Fisher for U.S. Senate. Lee understands that there is no more important issue than turning around our economy and providing jobs for Ohioans, and I look forward to continuing to partner with Lee to grow our economy when he is in the U.S. Senate.

Join me in showing your support Lee Fisher for U.S. Senate by clicking here to join his campaign!

I appreciate Lee Fisher’s recognition of the influence and importance that large cities provide in the success of our great state.

From pushing tax credits for restoration of historic buildings in Over-the-Rhine to helping negotiate an expansion of Humana, which has brought 300 additional jobs to Cincinnati, Lee has always delivered for us here in Cincinnati.

And I know he will also be able to deliver measurable results for the whole state when he is elected to the U.S. Senate -- by working helping to turn around the economy, reforming our broken health care system, making sure every child is given the opportunity of a world class education, and investing in Ohio’s future by promoting the clean energy industry of tomorrow.

Lee Fisher is committed to fighting for the hardworking men and women of Cincinnati and all Ohio. Show him your support now by clicking here to sign up for updates from his campaign!

I know no one will work harder for us in the senate than Lee Fisher, and I hope you'll join me in supporting him.

Thank you,

Mark Mallory

Mayor of Cincinnati
I love it when miserable failure endorses miserable failure.