Friday, July 31, 2009

RELEASE: LaRose for Senate Financial Report

Release:
(Akron) - Frank LaRose, the lone announced republican candidate for Ohio's 27th Senate District, today filed his semiannual campaign finance report with the Ohio Secretary of State. LaRose reported campaign contributions totaling over $100,000.

"I am truly humbled by the support that I have received thus far," LaRose said. "Today's report is emblematic of the groundswell of grassroots and volunteer support that this campaign has already generated."

Since LaRose announced his candidacy on May 17, 2009, he has campaigned aggressively, meeting with voters across the district to discuss his priorities and listen to their concerns.

"Today's filing represents an excellent beginning to what will be a hard fought and exciting campaign that I believe will culminate in victory next November. As I continue to meet voters, community leaders and business leaders across the district, I become more convinced by the day that my focus on prosperity issues of job creation and economic growth is resonating," LaRose said.