Monday, July 20, 2009

Something interesting to ponder

Hey all of you gun toting, bible thumping, Constitution following, bill of rights reading, tea-day protesting Conservative friends and acquaintances. This is your new, Conservative underground leader coming at you, once again from a location that isn't secure because I am not afraid of "big brother". Between GOD and Glock, I'll be fine!
I came across this a few days ago, but wanted to verify the info. I want to make sure that it is correct. Here is a little something to ponder, kind of a history lesson if you will. Its in the form of the guessing game, "Who am I?" For the purpose of plagiarism, this is not my work, it was sent to me and the author is anonymous, at least in the email I got. So now that I got the legal mumbo jumbo out of the way, here it is:

WHO AM I?

I was born in one country, then raised in another. My father was born in another country as well. I was not an only child, though my father had children with more than one woman.

My birth records were vague and sketchy, and no one produced a legitimate copy of my birth certificate. There is also questions over my real name.

As I grew up, I was very close to my mother, who died at an early age. My father showed little to no interest in me. I even wrote a book about my struggles growing up. Anyone who read my memoirs clearly read that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child.

As a child I practiced one faith and later converted to Christianity, as it was widely accepted in my new country. I really practiced non-traditional and sometimes radical beliefs that didn't exactly follow Christianity. When under the scrutiny of public eye, I did make it seem my practiced religion was more traditional and mainstream.

As a young adult, I started out living and working among the lower-class. I did an excellent job of disguising myself as someone who really cared about them. That was before I decided to change careers and get really serious about my life.

I became very active in local politics when I was in my 30s. That was behind the scene work though. I burst onto the national scene as a major candidate for office in my 40s. The people and media said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into anything. This only reinforced my conceit.

At this point, my resume was almost non-existent, I had very little work history, and no experience leading or running any organization, business, etc. This didn't matter because I was a powerful speaker that drew citizens to me as though I was a giant magnet, and they were small roofing tacks.

I drew huge, incredible crowds during my public appearances. This only bolstered and raised my ego even more.

At first, my political campaign focused heavily on my country's foreign policy. I was a huge critic of how my country handled the war and every chance I got, I bashed my country for it.

This, however, took a backseat to my views on the economy. I pretended to have an excellent plan to fix our economy, and would help every poor person be fed and housed. This shot me up to national prominence.

I knew which group was responsible for the mess we were in. I had no hesitation about telling the world it was the free markets, banks and the evil corporations. Through my, almost hypnotizing speeches, I made the citizens start hating them. My plan would be cinched tight if I was able to make them envious of the ones who did well. My goal of class warfare was a success.

My campaign was "A People's Campaign" and that sounded really good to the citizens. My candidacy was a surprise because I emerged practically out of no where, from outside the political mainstream. My path was no that of traditional politicians and I was able to garner widespread support and popularity.

I offered the people "Hope". If I could get enough people to believe in my "change", I knew we could join together and Remake our Country, and eventually the world.

I made speech after speech that made it sound as though I was like them. I was there on behalf of the down trodden, the poor and the ignorant. I was a big advocate of the "persecuted minorities" such as the Jews. I couldn't let them know my true views until after I became the leader of my nation.

I had to step lightly around reality. This was very important because the people could not know the reality of who I really was or what I really believed. I did a really good job of hiding this, because all the people had to do is read my writings and/or really examine the people that I associated with and it was clear as day what I really believed. I am glad that they didn't, because it allowed me to become one of the most powerful men in the world.

After I accomplished that, the truth starting showing itself. My country and the world quickly found out who I really was!

WHO AM I?










I know exactly who you are thinking of, because that exactly what I thought too, but your wrong.




The real answer is ADOLF HITLER.


That's pretty scary, don't you think?