Thursday, March 25, 2010

Team Morgan Not Exactly Clear on Endorsement Either

Our friends in Columbus sent me evidence that Team Morgan wasn't exactly clear in their Twitter and Facebook posts either, but I will point out that by the time Team Morgan sent their posts out they were having to beat back the impression that Yost was solely endorsed.  That's not an excuse for not being clear (even though I will admit that the 140 character limit on Twitter does make clarity difficult sometimes), but my criticism of Gormley and Bir wasn't about the "dual endorsement" language, it was about the lack of transparency on the correction.  Trying to say that the Buckeye Firearms association re-affirmed their dual endorsement is NOT the same thing as saying that the BFA asked you to fix a blunder.

But I will admit that Team Morgan failed to get it right too...