Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Time is Now!

Watching the news media circle the so call 'precinct project' like swirling buzzards it is always amusing to see how they spin it. Of course, these fights and wars are nothing new. Those old warriors like me have seen it before and we will see it again.

Just exactly what the so called tea party folks are up to is mystifying to me. Rudderless and lacking leadership they aimlessly aim their fiery darts at us who serve on our Central Committees (it's all volunteer, their isn't any money involved).

Now we see an unprecedented number of people for these seats and the assumption is that the Tea Party is infiltrating our ranks and looking to boot us all to the curb. I haven't quite started shaking in my boots, of course I am one of the lucky, fortunate ones who is unopposed. There are 93 seats on the Republican side that are.

Some of the ones being run against have nothing to do with the Tea Party but with a future race that is not even on my radar screen. Let me say this for now, those of you who have taken out petitions against some of our older members, look out for you have a fight coming your way. I can't tell you how many people have contacted me wanting to help with this and they are all welcome.

Will we take this fight lying down. Hardly! I will be posting more information as it develops but suffice it to say, some of us are really fired up!