Friday, June 18, 2010

Butler County Update: Why Is This News Edition

I hesitate to even bring this up because I had a conversation with her a few months ago and I really feel like we're beating a dead horse here.  And this is coming from the guy who brought out the Dancing Snoopys when she lost in her bid for Commissioner.

Why is this news?

And Rawnica was never a GOP candidate for Commissioner, she was a candidate for the GOP nomination and she lost. BIG difference and a HUGE mistake.  One that a real journalist with layers of editors ought not be making because it betrays the bias of the paper.

I asked why this was news and the only answer I can see is that the biased paper can try to tie her to the Butler County Republican Party which rejected her candidacy.

Shame on Cox Newspapers for publishing this filth.  I have no idea how Michael D. Pitman can look himself in the morror...

Hasn't she lost enough?  I mean, she lost an election, she lost her business, she lost her husband, and now she's lost her dignity.  I feel pity for her.  Enough already.