Thursday, June 24, 2010

Only 48%? The Rest Must Not Be Paying Attention

A new Rasmussen poll shows that 48% of Americans see government today as a threat. Gee, with the incompetence, corruption, and whatnot, where the hell are the other 52%?
Nearly half of American Adults see the government today as a threat to individual rights rather than a protector of those rights.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 48% of Adults see the government today as a threat to rights. Thirty-seven percent (37%) hold the opposite view. Fifteen percent (15%) are undecided.

Most Republicans (74%) and unaffiliateds (51%) consider the government to be a threat to individual rights. Most Democrats (64%) regard the government as a protector of rights.

No, no no. Democrats view the government as the giver and taker away of rights. And this is wrong. The rights are given by the Creator. nuff said.