Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Deters is DONE!!!!!! at the Big One...

Darryl Parks did something right for once. He fired Eric Deters. Although, I would have fired him for many other things before this latest craziness. Nonetheless, I would petition the keeper of Dancing Snoopys for a few after reading this:
Eric Deters posted a homemade video of himself on Facebook saying that "if you want to conquer an African nation, send white women and pot."

WLW-AM told Deters on Tuesday that he would no longer work for the station as a weekend and substitute talk show host and removed his blog from the station's website.

"If you want to know why I won't be on the radio anymore, I don't know. LOL," Deters said in a statement. "I was not given a reason. I suppose we can all assume it was the video blog where I made a joke."



Look at that last statement. What was he expecting? Anyone remember Don Imus? What about Ed Schultz? Hey, what about George Allen? Really, Mr. Genius Super Attorney (who has been close to being disbarred once or twice, and has failed as a restauranteur and now a radio host), you really thought you could get away with this one? What, did you think throwing your camera guy and web guy under the bus would work? Come on now...But wait, he gets crazier:
"Now that I'm liberated from the bonds, I can speak more frankly … It's hypocritical that the corporate "white" media would be upset with someone like me who can walk the walk and talk the talk for making a honest observation about my young black friends. The joke may have gone too far, but give me a break."



Translation: ERIC DETERS IS A SELF-IMPORTANT MORON.

UPDATE: