Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Is a Weiner Always a Weiner?

In the case of Anthony Weiner (DEMOCRAT, NY), member of the House of Representatives, the answer is....Maybe. Here is the latest:
Rep. Anthony Weiner, embroiled in a bizarre controversy over a lewd photo of a man’s crotch sent to a young woman from his Twitter account, said Wednesday it’s possible the photo is of him – though he insisted he didn’t send it. A day earlier, the New York Democrat and potential New York City mayoral candidate had sought to end the embarrassing episode by refusing to discuss it, at one point angrily calling one reporter a “jackass.’’

On Wednesday, he reversed course and spoke to NBC’s Luke Russert. He was expected to speak with CNN later in the day. The video is here.

“I was the victim of a prank,’’ Mr. Weiner told NBC, adding that he can’t say “with certitude’’ whether the photo shows his body.

http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
OK, he can't say whether it is his genitalia or not? Come on now. OK, this tells me that this clown A) has taken pics of it B)has had someone else take pics with it or C) doesn't know if someone has taken pics of it. Gee, which is worse? Good lord, democrats are sick and twisted, and not just on their plans for the US economy.

7:36pm Update


Weiner hints he might have adult pictures....from RCP:
"I can tell you this, that there are -- I have photographs. I don't know what photographs are out there in the world of me. I don't know what have been manipulated and doctored and we're going to try to find out what happened. But the most important reason I want to find out what happened is to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Obviously somebody got access to my account. That's bad. They sent a picture that makes fun of the name Weiner. I get it. Touche."


Actually, when I think of Rep. Weiner I think of a word that is spelled like touche, only with a different beginning.....