Thursday, July 21, 2011

BUTLER COUNTY: Sheriff Jones Questioned on SB5 at West Chester Tea Party

I've been told that Sheriff "Spotlight" Jones was questioned regarding his position on SB5.  I sure bet that was entertaining...  If I understand correctly, Spotlight says he doesn't need SB5 because he gets to make up his own budget.  That idea right there is why I oppose him.  No office holder should be allowed to create his own budget.  Now, he's going to say that he doesn't actually create his own budget, but he does through intimidation and bullying.  What's worse is that he has a compliant press that goes along with the shenanigans.

Somebody should get around to asking Spotlight why he was in favor of increasing the sales tax so he wouldn't have to cut his budget or why he only cuts deputies instead of "senior leadership"...

I contend that this man is still a Tea Party charlatan and the more Patriots question him, the more he will reveal himself as such.  Keep asking the questions, my friends...