Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Senate District 14 State Committeeman Nichols Launches Info Blog on State Cent Committee

My new GOP state central committeeman, Scott Nichols, has launched a blog detailing notes and actions of the State Central Committee. Here is the release with the info:
You can now read what is going on at SCC at your convenience
Cincinnati, Ohio - 6/18/12 - I have launched my blog page containing notes from the SCC meetings I have attended. This is my attempt to keep you informed about what is going on in Columbus at the ORP. The link is at http://scc14.wordpress.com.

I will email you notifications when it is updated with information from meetings or updates from our Chairman.

The page does have a place for you to post comments and suggestions for me to take forward to the SCC.

If you have any announcement or information you want to share on this blog from your precinct that would be beneficial to other committee-persons, please post them to me on comments.

I ask you to please make yourself familiar with this page as it will be the only way I intend to spread the SCC information to all precinct committee-persons in all counties represented.

**Please note that I will not be able to attend the Clermont County Central Committee meeting on 6/27/2012 as I will be out of town on business.

Scott A. Nichols
SCC14