Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Saudi Update

From Arab News:
One of Saudi Arabia’s most wanted terrorists surrendered yesterday, the second suspect to turn himself in under a one-month government amnesty announced last week.

Othman Hadi Al-Maqbul Al-Amri,37 , gave himself up after two years on the run, an official source at the Interior Ministry said.

“I surrendered of my own free will, having trusted the words of Crown Prince Abdullah,” a local journalist quoted Al-Amri as saying after his surrender.

Matt's Chat

Well, one terrorist doesn't make a victory; but I'll admit that the possibility exists that I was wrong about this Saudi idea. Let's just see if they net any more...

Mark's Remarks

I hope they net several more, and then they do something to anger the Saudi, and then they are executed. I am sorry for being so cold, but amnesty is no answer for these animals. They have to be wiped off the map and not be able to spread their insidious and poisonous ideology around.

John Kerry Delinda Est!