Friday, July 09, 2004

Drudge: Kerry "too Busy" to Care about Terror Briefings

From The Drudge Report:


KERRY PASSES UP TERROR BRIEFING: 'I JUST HAVEN'T HAD TIME'
Fri Jul 09 2004 09:23:56 ET

Just hours before attending an all-star celebrity fundraising concert in New York, Dem presidential candidate John Kerry revealed how he has been too busy for a real-time national security briefing.

"I just haven't had time," Kerry explained in an interview.

Kerry made the startling comments on CNN's LARRY KING LIVE Thursday night.

KING: News of the day, Tom Ridge warned today about al Qaeda plans of a large-scale attack on the United States. Didn't increase the -- you see any politics in this? What's your reaction?

KERRY: Well, I haven't been briefed yet, Larry. They have offered to brief me. I just haven't had time.

Developing...

We will continue to monitor this in news outlets and also with Matt Drudge, thanks again, Matt.

Mark's Remarks


This is the man who says he wants America secure. He is too busy in his private jet, too busy partying with John "I really hate Small Town America" Mellancamp and Whoopi "Haven't Had a Hit since Sister Act" Goldberg and the like to actually do his job and be briefed on THE SERIOUS CONCERN OF TERRORISM. Nope, forget representing the people of Taxachusetts and you know, caring about what is going on, I got to party with Moby! Disgraceful, arrogant, self-centered! This just typifies the attitude of the Dimocrapic party- Don't bother me with the dangers, We gots to party with our homies in Hollywood! Just like Clinton in the Peterson book--I'm too busy golfing to even think about the attack on Mid-East terrorists, don't bother me--the American people are not being served. And he expects us to believe he would take time as President instead of partying? Nothing in his record indicates he would. Shameful and disgraceful.

7/12 Update

Blogs for Bush has more thoughts...

John Kerry Delinda Est!