Thursday, August 19, 2004

Test

By Matt Hurley for the TIB Network:


From the TIB Network:
Just making some changes behind the scenes here, folks. Regular blogging will commence shortly...
The above blockquote box should be red with a blue outline and WHITE text. Anybody using Internet Explorer, please verify that that is what you are seeing. We use Netscape here at work and for some reason it doesn't doesn't support all the HTML/CSS tags...

Does anybody know a CSS tag for italicizing the text in a blockquote box? I'm trying to cut down the amount of "coding" I have to do in every post. It would be handy to have a nice bit of code that does that...

Update

Okay...I couldn't take the red background...just too much. Should be a white background, blue outline and RED text. IE users, please confrim the red text... I could still use the CSS tag for italicizing the text...

Another Update

I found the code for the italics, as I'm sure you can see...

Another Test


Test
Test
  • Test

  • Test


  • John Kerry Delenda Est!