Friday, October 28, 2005

Hugh, How Could You?

The guy who wrote the book on how BLOGs are where it is at went crying to the high priestess of the old media order, the New York Times. That's right, Blue Blewitt traded in his blogger street cred for a little love from the enemy. That's alright, Hugh, at least now we know where you stand. Right where you were throughout this whole ordeal...


I don't feel like cheering anymore. I'm gonna take my pom-poms and go sulk! That'll teach those meanies at The Corner!!!


As usual, Hugh doesn't bother to talk about conservative principles. For Hewitt, it is all about consolodating power to the GOP and it doesn't matter that the President just tried to blow off the second most important issue from the last election cycle. No, no. With Hugh, it's all about winning elections. Well, Hugh, I've seen how that works out here in Ohio...thanks, but no thanks...I'd rather have my principles and lose than have to admit that I gave those values up for a GOP win.

So much for getting over it and moving on...

9:45AM Update

Bizzy asks, "Who Kidnapped Hugh Hewitt?" It's a mystery!