Thursday, November 10, 2005

Here's Something You Won't See on the News Tonight

This is CNN:
Three terror bombings that killed at least 56 people in Jordan's capital sparked furious protests against al Qaeda on Thursday after a Web site carried a claim that the group was behind the attacks.

Jordanians flooded Amman blaring car horns and waving the nation's flag to protest the suicide attacks at three hotels with Western connections.

Hundreds of angry Jordanians rallied shouting, "Burn in hell, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi!" after the terrorist group he leads claimed responsibility for the blasts.
Emphasis added.

Score another victory for Michael Moore's Minutemen...

Mark's Remarks


Just to make myself crazy, I stayed up and listened to the late news. I am pretty fast with the remote, so I figured I would be able to catch the media coverage of this story if there was to be any. ABC? nope. CBS? nope. NBC? nope. CNN? nope.

However, I did hear about how the attacks were caused by US foreign policy, and that several experts are saying that this is going to foment more hatred against the US. I heard nothing about the anti-Zarqawi protests. Of course, I must be lying because: a)I'm a conservative and we are evil; and B)because it goes against what the libs and tin foil hats are saying.