Wednesday, April 05, 2006

McKinney Charges Going to Grand Jury

Cynthia McKinney (D-Ga.), a known racebaiter and crier of racism since 1998, has had her case taken up by a grand jury in Washington DC. Let's review:
She didn't wear her ID.
She had just gotten a new haircut.
She was not dressed normally.
She did not wear her pin.
She has gone out of her way to intimate racism by Capitol Police and the Secret Service in the past.

She has a history of attempting to victimize herself using the race card. In fact, she has a job merely because of a voting rights act measure that redistricts some precincts into minority rich precincts. The only reason she has a job is that she was the beneficiary of affirmative action, Congress Style.

Ms. McKinney shows the true character of the Democrats: check the little people, but how dare you apply the same laws to me?!? Don't you know who I am? A few years ago, a crazy gunman stormed past police in an attempt to fire shots at Tom DeLay's office. A couple of officers were killed. These men are charged with protecting the Congresspeople. Cynthia McKinney is no stranger to this garbage. Capitol Police have pictures of her with guidance on going at her with kid gloves. She is a racebaiter. She is subverting the the job of the Capitol Police. Next time a lunatic wants to go to Congresswoman's office, if I were the Capitol Police, I would guide them to Congresswoman McKinney's office.

She should have thanked the officer for doing his job and checking to make sure she was who she was. I get checked for ID every now and then at my bank when I withdraw money from my account. I thank the tellers. Yes, it is a hassle, but it shows the bank is serious about security.

I hope they give her a felony, but I would be happy with any indictment.

The true crime here is charging racism when ignorance and stupidity by the congresswoman and rudeness are the real issues here.