Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Primarily Politics

There are tons of things that I could say about this, but I already said most of them in this post about Hugh Hewitt's latest book. At least this guy manages to state that sometimes the principles and the party are the same thing even if the guy with the R behind his name sucks.

The idea of a "protest vote" for a third party or "staying home" is not the answer. I will agree with the writer that the key is to educate the primary electorate in order to advance the agenda. We can't do that if we aren't willing to support the overall agenda...and sometimes in order to do that, we have to hold our nose and vote for people we'd rather not.

Yes, I'm talking about the DeWine-Brown race...

Again.

I still am not real sure that I can vote for Mike DeWine, but I sure as heck can vote against Sherrod Brown. Brown lies better than David Smith...

In the end, here is how I know I'll be feeling for quite some time...



And, yes, I already ordered my t-shirt...