Friday, August 04, 2006

Light Posting Alert

It's been a pretty "slow" news day...at least, not much has been catching my attention so far...

There have been some interesting things that I have been reading today, but I'm going to save those for the Sunday radio show. Most interesting thing I have read today is this piece on NRO stating that we are losing WWIV and what to do about it. I find the solution to be lacking but her assessment of the situation and conclusions about what we should NOT do are right on target.

Any attack on Iran that is conducted solely by air is destined for ultimate failure. And as I've said before, I don't think we have the ground forcesw available for a third front, even if it is next door to Iraq.

So...what do we do to get back on track? Really good ideas will make it on the air... So will really stupid ideas... Caveat emptor, as they say...