Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Voinovich on Global Warming

I just love this one... So there is this bill being championed by Sen. Bingaman (D-NM) and Specter (RINO-PA) to combat what liberals call the world's greatest threat facing the world...no, not Islamofascism and/or terrorism, we're talking global warming!...and here is what the Crying Man, our Senator RINOvich had to say...
One member who won’t be on board is Sen. George Voinovich (R-Ohio). In an interview last month, Voinovich said Bingaman approached him about cosponsoring the bill but he turned it down. “I haven’t and I don’t think I will,” Voinovich said. “The point is, and what everyone has to understand, is I’m from Ohio. I’m a manufacturing state.”
Remember this the next time the old guy goes rambling on about principles... Uh, George, this quote really clears the air...so to speak...on this issue. Would you mind telling us what you really think about the issue? Or is that too much to ask...