Monday, August 06, 2007

Why is Ohio GOP Paying for Bob Bennett's Housing?

Doesn't Bob Bennett make enough money from the Ohio GOP? Why is the party paying $2000 a month for his housing in Columbus? The BS Blog has the details and as usual they source their information about as well as SeeBS does, but until there is some sort of a retraction or a denial from the Ohio GOP (y'all know how to get in touch with me...) I think I have a fresh batch of ammo for the next fundraising call from our friends in Columbus... Salary is one thing...housing is something else entirely... Oh, and somebody can go ahead and tell me how this is supposed to be different from the Redfern story because I really don't see how...

UPDATE: Hmm...what's this? $5000 a month for expenses. And how much does this fool get in salary???