Friday, August 17, 2007

WMD Blast

TIB Network:

  • All day long on TIB Radio are the last two episodes of the TIB All Stars with Tom Blumer, Mark and I. I've also just received two more episodes of the Passionate America Show with Wild Bill that will be airing over the weekend.


  • Links:

  • The Sudan/Iran divestment issue is back in the news. Jill covers this much better than I ever could... If I'm on the Board, I do whatever I can to make sure that the legislature doesn't get involved in making decisions for me...if that means divesting on my own, that's what I do.


  • I saw this story on Special Report with Brit Hume (Chris Wallace guest hosting), but I really don't think Mayor Mallory's decision to blow a whistle instead of using a starter pistol is going to do anything about the murder rate in Cincinnati...it is nothing more than just another politican stunt from a guy who seems to excel at those.


  • What he said...


  • Local News: Sports Edition

  • The Hamilton West Side Little League All-Stars play today at 2pm on ESPN in the first round of the National Little League Championship...they currently are the Great Lakes Champion and play the Eastern States champion from Massachusettes. Hamilton definitely has some hitters. GO WEST SIDE!


  • AP News Alerts:

    Overnight:
    CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) NASA says it won't repair the gouge in the space shuttle.
    I guess we'll see if this was a wise decision when the ship attempts to return home...

    10:20 AM
    RICHMOND, Va. (AP) Two of Michael Vick's co-defendants have pleaded guilty to federal dogfighting conspiracy charges.
    Vick is in serious trouble if these guys testify against him...