Wednesday, November 07, 2007

88th Ohio District Rep Danny Bubp's Message to Constituents

My state Rep, and a great American, Colonel Danny Bubp had this to say to Constituents regarding going on active duty and what that means:
I am on active duty effective 11-13-2007 and will be deploy to Iraq in January. I will be back in time for fall session and I am definitely running again. During my time on active duty my staff should be contacted with all concerns, will work with me via e-mail and other means to continue to fulfill my duties to the district. I will continue to work with Joe Uecker and Tom Niehaus on issues important to you. I will also send updates from Iraq. Rest assured that my colleagues in the House and Senate as well as my staff in Columbus will continue to provide all of the services you need as my constituents. May God continue to Bless the United States of America!

I work hard to bring principles and dedication to the 88th District and to the Ohio House of Representatives. At the Statehouse, I fight for smaller government, lower taxes, your right to bear arms, and traditional family values. We have work to do, so I ask for your continued support so that I can carry on with the job that you elected me to do. Together, we can build our community's bright future.

Contact my local law office at 307 N. Market St., West Union, OH 45693 or phone at (937) 544-2581 or email me at Danny@DannyBubp.com.

You can reach my Columbus office by calling
(614) 644-6034 or write me, State Representative Danny Bubp, at 77 S. High St., District 88, Columbus, OH 43215. I can also be contacted by e- mail at District88@ohr.state.oh.us.

Best Wishes,

Danny Bubp

State Representative

88th House District

Godspeed, Colonel Bubp. Keep your eyes sharp and your powder dry...SEMPER FI!

The 2007 Weblog Awards