Monday, July 14, 2008

I Condemn the Liberal Magazine New Yorker

Just so we're absolutely clear, the New Yorker's cover is an abomination and does not reflect the views of conservatives...that's why you found it on a liberal magazine. Liberals are having second thoughts about Obama...and as usual, they are projecting their views on to conservatives. Don't buy this nonsense...

UPDATE: I reject the premise of their argument. They continue to assert that conservatives are supposed to care what a liberal magazine says about their candidate. John Sidney McCain has been consistent when it comes to throwing people under the bus who have even suggested something negative about Barack "The Fear Word" Obama. If condemning a liberal magazine makes the liberals feel good about conservatives, I'm happy to oblige...but don't think for a minute that doing so is an acknowledgement of the premise of their ruse. THEY think these things about Obama...not conservatives. THEY are the ones who wrote the article and drew the cover. Again, don't buy this nonsense...

UPDATE 2: Something else just occured to me... The liberals are, but should not be, ticked off at the vast right wing conspiracy...all of those hateful views of the Obamas were put out there by that neo-conservative windbag...

Wait for it...

Hillary Clinton.

No wonder they are so ticked off...

UPDATE 3: Race baiting bigotry on WMD? Where??? Please don't tell me you think using the guys actual full name is race-baiting bigotry...because as I pointed out in our comments section, I use John Sidney McCain's full name too...and for the very same reason. Question: Did any Ohio liberal blogger slam Jim Webb (D-VA) for calling George Felix Allen by his full name? Then feel free to leave my name and WMD out of your talking points...

UPDATE 4: Supposedly, it is a flip-flop that my initial reaction to a race-baiting email was that I didn't really care what the New Yorker had done and then upon reflection on the subject deciding that I felt compelled to condemn it. If that's the way your worldview works, that's cool with me...but I really don't get what you're complaining about.

UPDATE 5: Just another crazy conserv--- Wait a minute, McLaughlin gets the hives just saying conservative. What we have here is yet another liberal calling Barack Obama names. And some folks will STILL find a way to blame this on Republicans...