Thursday, May 28, 2009

Krikorian Lies Again

Imagine my surprise when I got the email saying that David Krikorian was following me on Twitter...

Imagine my surprise when I checked out his tweets, I discovered that David Krikorian is continuing his rather casual relationship with the truth...

The Angry Armenian claims that...
Schmidt waffles on cap-and-trade: http://bit.ly/mQFHK .
...but when you go to the article linked, here are the only two paragraphs dealing with Schmidt on the issue:
It is unclear if congressional support for or against the bill will be divided strictly along political party lines. Bruce Pfaff, communications director for U.S. Rep. Jean Schmidt of Ohio, said the congresswoman is still looking over the bill, but she has concerns about the costs.

Although Pfaff noted that "we absolutely should do everything we can to be good conservators of the Earth and its resources," he said the legislation could amount to "a massive tax increase" that could be felt by practically every family and business.
I don't see a waffle or any other kind of breakfast food there, do you?

She's looking at the bill but has concerns about the cost. What's so hard to understand about that? Sounds pretty straight forward to me. I hope every Member of Congress reads the bill and has concerns about the cost.

Some things don't change.....

EXIT QUESTION: One wonders if Krikorian is for or against Cap and Trade himself...probably depends on which audience he is in front of...just like every other issue.....