Monday, June 01, 2009

Coughlin on Kasich

Statement:
State Senator Kevin Coughlin (R-Cuyahoga Falls) today issued the following statement regarding John Kasich's announcement for Governor of Ohio:

"I welcome John Kasich into the governor's race. John is a good man and a fine leader. He would provide far better leadership for Ohio than Ted Strickland.

"My campaign is about the future. I have a clear vision of what Ohio should look like by the year 2020. I am traveling the state sharing that vision and detailing the courageous moves we can make to get Ohio working again. I look forward to hearing John Kasich's detailed vision and allowing voters the chance to determine Ohio's future."
Doesn't sound like a guy who is ready to quit yet...also doesn't sound like a guy who thinks he can win this time out...