Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from John Kasich

Note:
[Today] is Thanksgiving Day, and I want to wish you a happy holiday. This is a day when we can put a pause on our busy lives and be thankful for what we have. It is a day I look forward to every year as a time to be with those I cherish, and I hope you will have the opportunity to do the same.

I am happy one of our country’s most beloved holidays is one which brings family and friends together to reflect on what they are thankful for in their lives. As you gather with those you cherish, I hope you will also take a moment to be thankful for the great country we live in and for every man and woman who has served or is currently serving in our military today.

I am also extremely thankful for all the support you have shown the Kasich for Ohio movement so far. My family and I continue to be inspired by supporters like you, and I hope you will have a safe and happy Thanksgiving Day.

Thank you,

John Kasich